OVERVIEW OF THE ART DEPT
Tuesday 19th December 10:00-12:30 Online
This 2 hour Session examines the scale and scope of the art department on feature films and HETV dramas and how to work successfully in it.
We will be looking at:
• All the different teams that make up the art department (set decorating, props, graphics, construction, concept)
• The different job roles and what they do
• How the teams collaborate together to create the designer’s brief
• How to access art department jobs successfully
• What you can expect and what is expected of you
This TP Session is perfect for anyone who is interested in working in the art department, or those looking to move onto larger scale productions.
By the end of the Session, you will be armed with information about the department, what a portfolio should include and who to get it to and when.
Upon receipt of your application you will be required to make payment.
Our Sessions are NOT recorded or shared.